Here’s my Ventana Ranch real estate report for August 2012.
Ventana Ranch is a quiet bedroom community located in Northwest Albuquerque. Ventana Ranch is Northwest Albuquerque’s premier master planned community with walking trails, a large soccer park and 7 substantial large neighborhood parks. Ventana Ranch has several newer schools including Volcano Vista High School, Tony Hillerman Middle School, Tierra Anituga Elementary and Sunset view elementary schools. Central New Mexico College is also located nearby.
Ventana Ranch Market Report at a Glance
- Total sales were up slightly
- Average sales price increased somewhat
- Average market time decreased significantly
- Average price per square foot stat increased slightly
Home Sales in Ventana Ranch
- Total home sales were up slightly, increasing from 24 in August 2011 to 26 in August 2012.
Ventana Ranch Average Sales Price
- The average sales price increased somewhat from $163,073 in August 2011 to $169,473 in August 2012.
Average Market Time in Ventana Ranch
- The average market time decreased significantly going from 74 days in August 2011 to 52 days in August 2012.
Average Price Per Square Foot
- The average price per square foot increased slightly going from $87 in August 2011 to $89 in August 2012.
To read Albuquerque Market Stats for other neighborhoods, please click here.
Please check back next month for my next Ventana Ranch Real Estate Report.
These statistics were compiled from the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®data on 09/03/2012. This data is reflective of homes which were listed on the Albuquerque MLS; private sales are not included.
If you appreciate the time and effort it takes me to publish this monthly report, won’t you please consider hitting the Facebook “Like” button? I would appreciate it!