Here is my November report for my favorite Northwest Albuquerque neighborhood.
Ventana Ranch Real Estate Stats
- Total home sales were up slightly
- The average home sales price increased significantly
- Average price per square foot stat increased somewhat
- The average time homes were on the market was down significantly
Real Estate Stats: Total Home Sales
- There were 21 home sales in Ventana Ranch during November 2012, up one from November 2011.
Average Sales Price
- The average sales price was $184,162, up from $167,649 last November, but still well off where it once was.
Average Price Per Square Foot
- The average price per square foot increased from $86 to $90.
Average Market Time
- The average house that closed in November sold in 72 days, considerably faster than in recent memory.
This month’s report contains good news in every category which is refreshing to see. Another good month in December would be a great way to head into the new year. Most predictions that I have seen for 2013 are calling for a continually improving real estate market.
Thanks for reading my Ventana Ranch real estate stats for November 2012. Please check back in about a week to see what’s happening with short sales and foreclosure homes in Ventana.
To read Albuquerque Market Stats for other neighborhoods, please click here.
These statistics were compiled from the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®data on 12/05/2012. This data is reflective of homes which were listed on the Albuquerque MLS; private sales are not included.
If you appreciate the time and effort it takes me to publish this monthly report, won’t you please consider hitting the Facebook “Like” button? I would appreciate it!